60ml (¼ cup) coconut oil, melted
2 tbs almond butter
2 tbs peanut butter
1 tbs maple syrup – or raw honey
2 scoops protein powder, I use ATP Science hydrolyzed Noway Collagen Powder
1 tbs coconut flour 10g
40g (½ cup) coconut chips
1 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
- Melt coconut oil, almond and peanut butter on low heat in a small saucepan. Add in maple syrup/honey and combine well. Remove from heat.
- Place all dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and combine well.
- Pour mixture into a silicone mini-muffin tray (or lined tray), 1 tbs for each hole.
- Set in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from molds/tray and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
NOTE: Will melt quickly in the heat due to fat content.
Share this Post