This grain free raw crumble is easy to make and versatile to what’s in your pantry
2 tsp linseeds or chia seeds
40g pepitas and sunflower seeds
40g shredded or flaked coconut
2 apples peeled, cored and cut into quarters
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
100g fresh or frozen berries
20g cranberries or goji berries
- Place linseeds or chia seeds into a food processor or thermomix and blend. Add almonds and seeds and blend again.
- Add coconut, apple, banana, cinnamon, nutmeg and blend.
- Finally add berries, cranberries/goji berries and mix together.
- Enjoy with coconut yoghurt or your favourite yoghurt.
- Freeze any leftovers for a snack or you could add it to your smoothie.