Raw indulgence without the guilt or the calories.
2 cups of dried berries (your choice, I like cranberries for a tart taste)
6 Medjool dates
2 cups of nuts (your choice, I used almonds)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons cacao powder
One teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut butter (solidified coconut oil)
Two teaspoons vanilla extract
Two tablespoon of cacao powder
8 drops of orange oil (I used Young Living Oil)
- Blend all base ingredients together in a food processor or thermomix and press into a shallow lined tray and place in freezer to set.
- While the base is setting mix together topping ingredients in food processor or thermomix.
- Remove base from freezer and pour topping over and spread evenly.
- Place back into the freezer to finish setting for about 1 hour.
- Cut into bite size squares and store in the fridge.
This will keep in the fridge for two weeks unless it gets eaten first (more than likely).