These chicken zucchini bites are delicious and easy to make, great for parties with guacamole or lunches by adding to a salad. The kids will love them and by grating the zucchini they won’t even know it’s there. I will often wrap one up in some kale and pop straight into my mouth for a snack.
500g Chicken breast or thigh
2 cups grated zucchini
2-3 spring onions
4 Tbsp coriander, minced
1 clove garlic
3/4 tsp cumin
Salt & papper
coconut oil for cooking
- Mix the chicken, zucchini, spring onions, coriander, garlic, salt and pepper and cumin. Mixture will be wet.
- Warm coconut oil in a medium pan.
- Scoop a heaped teaspoon into the pan and cook 8 - 10 at a time fro about 5 - 6 minutes until golden and cooked through the centre.
- You could also bake these in the oven on a baking sheet. Drizzle some oil over the meatballs and bake for 20-30 minutes until browned.
- Serve with guacamole, salsa or favourite dip, or in a salad.