This pizza is the new rage with all the paleo and low refined carb eating and totally delicous to eat. Your choice with the toppings really and you can choose to use dairy or raw cheese added to the cooked pizza. Use what you like and whats in the fridge.
1 medium sized cauliflower
100g cheese of your choice
salt and pepper
Organic ham or nitrate free bacon
Broccolini flourettes steamed
boccochini cheese to be cooked or raw cheese placed on cooked pizza
Olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 200 deg and line a pizza tray with baking paper
- Break up cauliflower into florets and either grate by hand or blend in food processor until it's rice sized
- Cook and cool slightly
- Combine cauliflower rice with your chosen cheese, egg and season with salt and pepper (will work fine without the cheese)
- Shape mixture onto pizza base to about 1-2 cm thick and bake for about 30 minutes until firm and golden and remove from the oven.
- Place toppings onto the pizza base and return to the oven to cook a further 10 minutes.